- The Society
- Annual Meeting
- Member Login
CDT, Inc. (Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc.) manages drug-testing programs for several major professional sports organizations. Administering a nationwide drug-testing program requires the expertise of experienced health care professionals like you. CDT is seeking motivated toxicologists, emergency medical technicians, laboratory managers, supervisors, or other healthcare professionals for a unique position as a Part-Time Professional Sport Drug Testing Collector.
As a CDT Collector, you will be part of a passionate team of professionals who are committed to performing one of the most crucial steps in the drug testing process - the collection of urine specimens.
The individual applying for this position must:
• Be the same gender as player providing specimen (male).
• Be fluent in English and Spanish.
• Flexible schedules preferred – collections may be scheduled with less than one week’s notice.
• Be willing to undergo a background check.
• Exercise good judgment in various situations.
• Be organized and detail-oriented in following specific protocols.
• Maintain the utmost confidentiality.
• Have excellent observational and interpersonal skills.
• Interact with players in an effective manner while maintaining professional boundaries.
• Meet the physical requirements of the job, including walking, standing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Collect urine/blood samples for drug testing in adherence to specific protocols.
• Submit samples to laboratory and paperwork to CDT following each collection.
• Communicate promptly with CDT regarding any collection issues.
• Puerto Rico (nationwide)
• Dominican Republic (nationwide)
• This position is part-time and is an excellent way to supplement your income. We offer flexible hours and all training is provided.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to mention how you heard about this job opening.