- The Society
- Annual Meeting
- Member Login
Captiva Lab LLC is looking for a successful laboratory sales rep to join an established and growing urine drug toxicology laboratory sales force. The sales rep role would be responsible for establishing and growing new business footprints in the Tri-State area with the goal of taking this mid-sized laboratory to the next level.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced clinical laboratory sales rep with a track record as a high-billing sales rep (and numbers to back it up) as well as a hunger for success in a growing and competitive industry.
This position can be remote or in-house, but all sales reps will be required to travel as necessary in their assigned territory (within the Tri-State region of NC, SC, and TN).
Specific Job Duties:
• Maintain consistent client contact to ensure all clients’ needs are exceeded
• Efficient territory planning and management including pre-call planning and routing
• Resolve barriers and build commitment from clients to utilize testing to monitor patients on an ongoing basis
• Have comprehensive understanding of the implementation process including account set up, customer service support, client IT set up, and lab operations
• Prospect and network new clients through a variety of methods including: cold calling, networking with existing clients, internal sales contacts, and participating in trade shows
• Maintain a productive relationship with each internal department within the company.
• Develop, execute, and meet business plans that forecast new business clients and growth on existing clients
• Ability to understand and interpret industry periodicals, professional journals, health plan policies, and government regulations
• Adhere to confidential (HIPAA) requirements (patient files, personal and proprietary information)
• Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity
• Manage expenses to maximize sales while adhering to Sunshine act, Stark law compliance
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred, but experience can be considered in lieu of degree
• Minimum of 3-5 year’s sales experience in related Toxicology, healthcare, or urine drug testing laboratory service industry
• Valid Driver’s license and a willingness to travel as necessary
• Ability to pass criminal background check
Salary and Benefits:
• $ Attractive Salary + generous commission
• Health Insurance
Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer. No sponsorship will be provided.