SOFT members can now access the entire contents of Volume 22 of Forensic Science Review using the Member Login and viewing member documents. This Volume was published in 2010 and has nine different articles related to drug-facilitated sexual assault.
- Train fellow toxicologists, healthcare professionals, and law enforcement on issues surrounding the successful investigation of Drug-Facilitated Crimes Committee.
- Collate and disseminate data on Drug-Facilitated Crimes Committee issues.
- Facilitate the development and promotion of research topics relevant to Drug-Facilitated Crimes Committee issues.
- Laureen Marinetti, Chair, California
- Marc LeBeau, Virginia
- Tim Rohrig, Kansas
- Joe Saady, Virginia
- Amanda Jenkins, Massachusetts
- Sarah Kerrigan, Texas
- Teri Stockham, Florida
- Madeline Montgomery, Virginia
- David Osselton, United Kingdom
- Lisa Reidy, Florida
- Jarrad Wagner, Oklahoma
Download SOFT's DFC PDFs: